Forum Rules and Guidelines
- The moderators have final say and will exercise control at their discretion.
- The focus of these forums is intelligent, objective (uninfluenced by emotion or personal prejudice) discussion of their respective topics. No off-topic posting, trolling, or spamming will be tolerated. Do not post if you have irrevocably "made up your mind" about something, are not open to objective discussion, and only want to thrust your personal agenda upon others.
- Treat others with respect. Personal attacks will be considered as a serious offense, and will be dealt with as such.
- Only start discussions on meaningful and useful topics, and refrain from posting "questions" whose "answer" could be found via a quick Internet search. Stay on-topic. Do not draw others or be drawn away from the topic.
- Be helpful, and only post if you feel that you are contributing to the discussion.
- Overly foul or distasteful language or pornographic materials will not be tolerated. This is subject to the whims of the moderators or complaints by other users.
- Do not act as a moderator (unless you are one!). Please inform the moderators of problematic posts rather than attempting to reprimand other users for "poor postings."
- Link to content (legally, if allowed) rather than reproducing it. Do not inline large images or otherwise hog system resources.
- Users may have at most one account each.
Violation of the above rules is subject to banishment.